Question about fishing license and laws in Romania.

Discutii libere, pe teme de pescuit la crap.
Puteti purta orice fel de polemici in limitele unui limbaj civilizat.
Sunt permise orice subiecte legate de pescuitul crapului.
Vor fi sterse anunturile agresive sau obscene.

Moderatori: PIRVU RICHARD, maiden, tudor oprescu, Tilea Gabriel, mihai florescu, ticu, danr

Autor Mesaj

Mesajde Hristofor » 28 Sep 2011 21:55

Sorry for the English language, but I suppose that if I translate my post using google translate it will be much worst.
So, I have plans to visit Danube delta next week, but I was not able to found any usefull information in offitial web pages :-?
First - how can sitizen of EU accuire romanian fishing license? Where should we go, how much we should pay?
Second - is the wild camping allowed in Romania, especialy in the delta? As far as I know, Danube delta is some kind of national park.
Third is there any additional licenses needed for boat fishing? I'm planning to xxx from kayak.
And last, I heard that there is private sectors in the delta dedicated for commersional fishing. Is tehere any chance to be shooted if you cross the border of these sectors, or cen we have any other problems because we don't know about something?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Oh, sorry I forget to mention that our group is from Bulgaria.
Hristofor

Înapoi la Discutii generale