Boilie Dynamit Baits

Discutii despre nade si momeli - bile, mixuri, seminte, pregatire, componenta, conservare, retete, rezultatele lor etc

Moderatori: mihai florescu, ticu, danr, PIRVU RICHARD, maiden, tudor oprescu, Tilea Gabriel

Scrie răspuns
MitkoCarp-BG

Boilie Dynamit Baits

Mesaj de MitkoCarp-BG » 25 Ian 2010 21:52

Hello, what you opinion about this company. Which their products are used successfully.
Carp Team Vidrax-Bulgaria

Marius_bn
veteran

Mesaj de Marius_bn » 25 Ian 2010 22:08

I believe that the Source is the common product used on our lakes.
Personally I have used with great success the Chocolate Malt & Tiger Nut and Fresh Squid boilies.
What’s your favorite flavor in Bulgaria?

zfcristian

Mesaj de zfcristian » 25 Ian 2010 22:08

Hai ca te-ai lamurit cu cei de la Senzor din cate vad :mrgreen: Usor usor o sa vezi ca pentru noi romanii nimic nu este bun ori e scump si nu e bine ori e ieftin si nu e bine iarasi :mrgreen:
1) Esti pe net
2) Esti pe forumul Crap.ro
3) Imi citesti semnatura
5) Nu ai observat ca lipseste punctul 4
6) Tocmai ai verificat daca exista punctul 4 sau nu
7) Zambesti, sau chiar razi

man.fishing
veteran

Mesaj de man.fishing » 26 Ian 2010 09:01

Bai George asta e bulgar sau e roman de-al nostru care vrea sa "invioreze" topicul? Ziceai ca mai stii bulgareste.......asta e bulgar sau doar miroase?

:D :D :D

Dear Mitko
You ask the romanian fishermans what bait is good!? Is this realy you're real problem!? . Every bait manufacturer has a good mix or recipe and in every country more fishermens groups adopt one or two recipe based on their experience (or not). In every country there are different types of lakes with diffrent fishing conditions (every pond is diffrent from another). Also every fishermans group adopt diffrent strategy depending on bait market in theres country and their budget.
I think it's more important for you to find a good pond, to know this water well and locate the carp and after just xxx with boiles.
There are diffrent types of mixes such as Source from Dynamite Baits, Meteor from CCmoore; BFM or Trigga from Nutrabaits, Shellfish B5 from Esentiall Baits; Red Hering, Club mix or S&O from Solar and the list can continue......All are good and they are very known but every mix from this companies are good and they can catch carp, even the ready made can catch carp.....the only things you must do is to educate you're carps from the lakes you are fishing to eat boiles and then a specific boiles that you want. All is that you need.

Best regards
Dan

George Iorga
maniac

Mesaj de George Iorga » 26 Ian 2010 10:00

man.fishing scrie:Bai George asta e bulgar sau e roman de-al nostru care vrea sa "invioreze" topicul? Ziceai ca mai stii bulgareste.......asta e bulgar sau doar miroase?

:D :D :D

Dan
Strategie frate...peste o saptamana o sa ne intrebe de niste boilies-uri bulgaresti ! ;-) ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Varga sa fi fost din fier... ce brand aveam !!!

MitkoCarp-BG

Mesaj de MitkoCarp-BG » 26 Ian 2010 13:23

I ordered a complete series Danamit but sorry that no mixes to make yourself spheres and must hunt only ready ...
Carp Team Vidrax-Bulgaria

man.fishing
veteran

Mesaj de man.fishing » 26 Ian 2010 14:59

They have Source. This a mix, a good one, and can order from any Dynamite Baits distribuitors.

zenhor

Mesaj de zenhor » 26 Ian 2010 20:37

Hello MitkoCarp-BG,

I noticed that you are part of the Vidrax Fishing Team. I bought some Vidrax products from a small fishing shop in Nessebar. The products had a very small price but a very good quality. Some of them could easily match or surpass the quality of other famous tackle producers.
Maybe you could find a way to bring some of these in Romania, or maybe some shops will be interested in bringing some of that stuff. We don't have a lot of money here and we apreciate a good quality product at a reasonable price.

Here's the Vidrax website:
http://www.vidrax-fishing.com/catalog/i ... Path=32_65

As for the Dynamite Baits Boilies, I have fished with Source, Squid Octopus & Black Pepper and Fresh Prawn. I have had the best results with the last two: Squid Octopus & Black Pepper and Fresh Prawn.
But I haven't fished them over a long period, so I can't recomand neither one.
I think I haven't fished Source enough or properly at that time, and that is why I didn't have very good results on it.
<*))))))><{

Scrie răspuns