SA DEFINIM "MARE PESCAR DE CRAP"

Discutii libere, pe teme de pescuit la crap.
Puteti purta orice fel de polemici in limitele unui limbaj civilizat.
Sunt permise orice subiecte legate de pescuitul crapului.
Vor fi sterse anunturile agresive sau obscene.

Moderatori: mihai florescu, ticu, danr, PIRVU RICHARD, maiden, tudor oprescu, Tilea Gabriel

Scrie răspuns
carprom
maniac

Mesaj de carprom » 24 Oct 2005 17:56

Markus Pelzer sia demonstrat din nou valoarea. Al doilea peste de peste 30 kg prins in Germania. Prins luna aceasta. Bravo Markus !!!
Amanunte ptr cei ce stiu germana gasesc AICI

Imagine

Vali Vesa
maniac

Mesaj de Vali Vesa » 24 Oct 2005 18:48

sa nu-mi spui ca la luat la sushi ca ma-npusc ... !!!
Clubul sportiv Ovidius Constanta
www.ovidius.com.ro

Vali Vesa
maniac

Mesaj de Vali Vesa » 24 Oct 2005 18:49

si plec maine pa balta cu kilele de sushi pe care le am in garaj. de la a la z, groundbite, pelete (plus ulei), bile...
www.ovidius.com.ro

Vali Vesa
maniac

Mesaj de Vali Vesa » 24 Oct 2005 18:53

GROUNDBAIT... :oops: daca nu mai putem modifica :evil:
www.ovidius.com.ro

carprom
maniac

Mesaj de carprom » 24 Oct 2005 18:58

Nu scrie cu ce la prins, dar cumpara-ti Boilies serioase si nu Matrix sau Sushi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan Cotelici
veteran

Mesaj de Dan Cotelici » 24 Oct 2005 19:07

Fara legatura cu captura Dlui Pelzer, dar revenind la topic, as spune ca
si in Romania exista pescari de crap de la care avem ce invata si in fata carora ar trebui sa se plece multi.Mediatizati datorita unui destin care a facut ca ei sa poata reprezenta mari firme producatoare sunt totusi limitati la a sustine strategii si nade bazate pe produsele pe care trebuie sa le promoveze.
Pentru pescarul roman, a carui creativitatea este nelimitata, principala piedica este de natura financiara.Sunt convins ca cei care ne-au reprezentat cu succes la CM au cunosc si au analizat tot ce au scris MARII PESCARI DE CRAP dar strategia aplicata si nada folosita de ei a fost una de conceptie personala.Asta le-a adus succesul.
Second BEST is FIRST loser

carprom
maniac

Mesaj de carprom » 24 Oct 2005 19:14

Am tradus cu un program povestea lui Markus, sper sa pute-ti descifra ceva ce este pe dea dreptul interesanta si are de aface cu cele zise de Dan Cotelici

Before something more than 3 years I heard the first time of this little lake, that „home“ the large mirror carp. Yet in my thought, this lake never was always very far away and I intended really to xxx there. There it gives is removed too many other anglers, the lake more than 350 km far away of me and gives it yet some other facts that held off me therefrom to xxx there. Beginning of July these years was I the first time there then. In order to encounter me there with a friend, who fished there. 32,4kg mirror carp

On this occasion I looked at the lake naturally rather exactly. Of other anglers, who were there straight access, I heard some stories over the lake and over the fishes. When I left the lake again, I went with the feeling that this is here „doable“. These know perhaps some other also: one sees a waters the first time, hears the stories in addition and goes either possible would be goes becoming would become with the feeling, that one thinks, one white like it to catch the carp there, or however one with the thought because it gives apparently several „“ to solutions, that it not so entirely simple and be could very time intensive.

Yet naturally I fished first once further on the large barn carp. I heard middle September then of someone that at this lake a xxx was caught. Actual should be for different reasons possible there first again from beginning of October the fishing. This was then well also with the head reason why at this time only three to four anglers were active at this lake.

I intended, some days to fishes and went at this lake – also if I did not believe really on that, that I then also really would xxx there. Stop because of the many angler. Yet I made my first session. Only two were was able to put other anglers at the lake and at the third morning I finally a bait there, wanted where I it gladly..

Early in the morning around 6.00 clock, I caught my first xxx. An one-eyed barn carp with 18.2 kg. At the next day, did nothing bite more. Only four days I was later again there. Because it appeared me „possible than otherwise,“, that the carp are straight prisoner cash. On the 2nd day, I caught then also again a xxx, a mirror carp with 19.4 kg, followed of – at the early morning of the 3rd day of the 2nd session – a Spiegler with 20.8 kg.

I (unfortunately) later had to interrupt a day the fishing because other things were more important. Yet after three days office I tormented myself in the afternoon the long way over the freeway in order to be in the early evening finite again there. My bait later lay brevity time again between the herb, there where I had caught already that three of other carp. No 2 hours passed then, at this my 8th hinge day at this lake until the fourth Run came. The xxx has powerful measurements...

The drill? Stamped of a thought – I have there just a 32-33 kg of giant at the hooking – and he will not may from slits, he not from slits! Last year in November had brought the powerful „Spiegler-lady“ already over 33 kg on the scales. That it this year much fewer do not weigh would become, was clear. And there are not many carp in the lake all too. After few moments of the drill was swam clear, who is there at the hooking, for it so wonderfully quietly and powerfully through the herb. After ca. 20 minutes and multiple freeing of the cord of the many died out and found herb stalks was it in the Kescher: 32.4 kg!

I was not able to sleep the night then a second. I displayed the rods first once not again. It is were enough – it is too much – my thoughts in the night. After that I remained yet 2 days there, put my bait at other places out of as before and enjoyed two relaxte hinge days. It was enough..

Thanks to at Andy, Tobi, Olli and Chris

XquiZZiT

Mesaj de XquiZZiT » 24 Oct 2005 20:18

tare nasoala traducerea, dar interesanta istorisirea. de peshte ce sa mai zic!!
Alex Carlan
Fire-ntinse precum corzile de la chitara!!

Dan Cotelici
veteran

Mesaj de Dan Cotelici » 24 Oct 2005 21:13

Carprom,
Te rog sa faci un efort si sa ne traduci direct din germana.
Multumim,
Second BEST is FIRST loser

carprom
maniac

Mesaj de carprom » 24 Oct 2005 21:34

@ Dan,
imi pare rau dar nu am rabdare ptr. asa ceva. Am incercat sa traduc cu http://www.freetranslation.com/ dar se pare ca nu stie sa lege frazele.

Scrie răspuns